International Institute of Culinary Arts
Creating Excellence in Hospitality
By taking admission at the International Institute of Culinary Arts, New Delhi, (hereinafter referred to as “the Institute/ IICA”) the Student agrees to the following: -
1. That the Student understands that he/she will have 1- and 2-year course at IICA in India. During the said period the institute shall teach them the Culinary and Hospitality Management skill as per the City & Guilds and Tourism & Hospitality Skills Council Curriculum.
2. That it is understood by the Student that the admission in International Colleges is subject to the students getting the student Visa, which is purely dependent upon the student's ability to convince the Visa counselor on their specific requirement of funds availability etc.
3. That Visa to United Kingdom/ Canada /France/Switzerland is at the discretion of concerned Countries Consulate and Embassy. The Institute will only extend all the possible assistance by way of filing of application / supply of documents, etc. but can not under any circumstances be held responsible for refusal of the Visa by the concerned Embassy. In case the student does not get the visa (for what ever reason) and hence is not able to go to the United Kingdom/ Canada/France/Switzerland, the Institute shall not be held responsible on any account and the fees paid by the Student for their studies in India shall not refundable under any circumstances.
4. In case the student does not get any job placement (for whatever reason) the Institute shall not be held responsible on any account and the fees paid by the Student shall not be refundable under any circumstances. The institute does not guarantee any placements (Full time or Internships).
5. That the Student’s admission can be revoked by the Institute, if it is of the opinion that the Student is involved in any illegal, unlawful and / or undesirable activities. The decision of the Institute shall Be final in this regard.
6. That the Student has read, explained and understood the rules and regulations of the institute and Hence indemnify the Institute from any demand, claims of what ever nature.
7. The Institute shall not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential any other damages whatsoever and whosoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the conduct / behavior of the student whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, even if the Institute has been informed of the possibility thereof.
8. The institute follow the strictly the No-Smoking, No Drugs Policy in it, s premises. Any violation of this policy shall lead to immediate termination of the admission with no Refunds whatsoever.
9. Schedule of the classes is subject to changes as per the discretion of the management
10. The duration of the course as mentioned in the offer letter and in the website of the institute (www.chefiica.com ) is w.e.f the date of joining. This includes the no. of holidays during the period of the course being pursued.
11. Registration Fee, Tuition Fee and Fee on account of Uniform, Tool Kits are not refundable.
I hereby authorize IICA to use all photographs, documents and related articles featuring my self or my name in any way, including Advertising and Marketing, as deemed fit by the Institute.